Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Deep Breath Before the Plunge

today we spent most of the day trying to finish packing, organizing, and cleaning out our house. its funny how much stuff you can fit in a one room house! how do we gather so many useless things and let them sit around, and then move them wherever we go, and not even use them? i'm quite frustrated with trying to organize such things, and more just saddened at how much we waste!

Last day of work was yesterday hooray! I'm going to miss the Lotus family so much and I hate to leave you all behind! Can't I just take you all with me?? I'm so grateful to have so much support from everyone, and i'm sure we will reunite someday! Its sure does feel good to let go or work for a little while though!

i guess right now we just have to persist on with the cleaning and organizing and trying to figure everything out last minute...it feels really weird sitting around in our house with no stuff. I feel that i avoid going home just because there is no couch to sit on. what does one do when one has no stuff?

going away party at 6 tonight! hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment